- Specific services
Every new business opportunity requires a period of incubation—and a reality check based on the cumulative experience of those involved.
Every new business opportunity begins with George Bernard Shaw's wonderful "Why not?" approach to dreams. He also demands a balance when he points out our temptation to see only what we want to see.
What the firm offers is that balance. Michael's approach this not just as a lawyer, but as a life-long entrepreneur. Through his clients' experiences over the years, he brings a practical hands-on expertize on what is needed to launch a successful business.
The firm works with clients and their professional advisors to help them incubate their new opportunities in each of these areas —
- defining defining and setting goals and targets of the new opportunity;
- deciding on the appropriate structure for the new opportunity;
- identifying potential local and international markets and potential strategic partners;
- deciding on the capital requirements for the new opportunity and advising on how to structure the transaction;
- drafting business plans and private placement memoranda to raise the required capital; and
- assisting in the implementation of those plans.